Making the decision to seek treatment for drug or alcohol problems takes courage. We know it is not an easy decision for the individual as well as the family. Clients and families may experience a swarm of emotions; from a host of fears to the lingering unanswered questions. Rest assured, our experienced admissions team is here to guide you in the right direction to make this life changing decision as smooth as possible. They are here to answer questions about the admissions process, offer advice about available treatment options and assist clients and families in getting the substance abuse care they need. The path to sobriety has to start sometime, and that time is now.
Montco Recovery Center offers three levels of care: Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and General Outpatient (GOP). We accept most insurance plans, and we’re happy to verify insurance over the phone.
To make things easier on our clients and their families, we’ve put together this helpful admissions page. If you have additional questions on our admissions process, please call us at 215-398-1888.
How Does the Admissions Process Work?
When you are ready to change your life, we are here for you. That is why Montco Recovery Center is available day or night to answer questions, verify insurance and discuss treatment options. Here is what you can expect from the admissions process.
- Connect with an admissions coordinator. Call us day or night and one of our admissions coordinators will be there to answer the phones. We staff our phones with caring, compassionate individuals who understand the addiction treatment process.
- Collect insurance information. The next step is to collect your insurance information to see how much your private insurance will cover for your drug and alcohol treatment. Every policy is different, as it may only cover partial services or can even cover all treatment services in full. Our admissions coordinators will contact your insurance company to discuss what benefits are covered and what you can expect to pay out of pocket. You may still be responsible for copays. Our team can get this process started right away, with an answer to you within 1 hour.
- Pre-admissions assessment. Over the phone, our support staff will complete a pre-assessment, covering questions such as; the types of drugs being abused, treatment history, medical history, peer support and treatment goals. A more thorough assessment will be done once you or a loved one enters rehab. This assessment will help determine and gage what level of care is necessary and whether or not you will need drug and alcohol detox prior to admission.
- Approval and arrival. As a private treatment center, we attempt to place people in need as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. If it turns out that we are a good fit and our clinical team approves, we can begin the process. Our caring staff will assist and communicate through the entire process until you or your loved one arrives smoothly and safely to our rehab facility.
What to Expect from Us During the Admissions Process
Montco Recovery Center is here to help addicts and their families get the help that is needed. We believe that when someone wants to be freed from their addiction, treatment should be accessible. This is why we remove the barriers and offer three convenient, affordable levels of care, accepted by most insurance plans and keep the admissions process simple and streamlined.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our drug and alcohol addiction treatment center:
- Transparency. Montco Recovery Center attempts to be as transparent as possible throughout the admissions process and beyond. We are always readily available to answer your calls and help to provide answers to any questions or concerns you may have. Treatment is a major investment in the physical, mental and emotional health of you or a loved one, and you deserve to know what will take place over the next few weeks and months.
- Confidentiality. All phone calls to our facility are confidential. Montco Recovery Center staff follows stringent state and federal guidelines regarding privacy. Once you or a loved one enters treatment, we continue to hold the same high standards for privacy. This strong commitment to your privacy continues throughout treatment and after, so that no matter where you find yourself along the full continuum of care we offer, you can rest assured your health information is secure with us.
- Customized solutions. We offer three levels of care, and each one can be customized and individualized to best suite your needs. Montco Recovery Center also offers a wide range of individual and group therapies encompassing a variety of treatment modalities to stay unique and engaged throughout the process.
Why Choose Montco Recovery Center
Here at Montco Recovery Center we believe that every person is unique. Or experience has shown that permanent long term solutions come when you are able to individualize therapy to suite each person specifically. Our Highly trained and compassionate staff will focus on Skill Building, Relapse prevention, Gender Process Group, Experiential Learning, Anger Management, Meditation, Healthy Coping Skills, Identifying Warning Signs, Processing Feelings, Trauma, Developing Interpersonal Skills, Family Dynamics, Goal Setting, Life Skills and much more!
- Personalized treatment. Each client is assessed and given a protocol for treatment based on their needs. Treatment includes an appropriate balance of group, individual and family therapy. Our treatment also focuses on self-care, interpersonal skills and life skills.
- Experienced staff. In order to deliver integrative treatment, we rely on a multidisciplinary team of professionals. On staff, we have a medical doctor, psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, case manager, amongst additional support staff.
- Clean, modern facilities. Our treatment facilities are clean, spacious and modern. We created a space to help encourage positive energy and make you feel as comfortable as possible.
- Dual diagnosis care. We understand, there is a strong link between addiction and mental health disorders. To effectively treat mental health disorders along with addiction treatment, we take a holistic approach to improving a client’s health and wellness, empowering them to take an active role in developing their treatment program.
Proven results. We intergrade cutting edge treatments as well as time tested solutions. Every client here at Montco Recovery Center is truly treated as an individual and provided with a treatment program specific to their needs so they may have success in achieving long term sobriety.
Are you ready to start the admissions process and see how much treatment is covered at our facility? Call Montco Recovery Center today at 215-398-1888. All calls are confidential!