Montco Recovery Center can help set you on the right path for long term recovery.
We focus on treating everyone in a holistic manner and address all areas of the person’s life. This includes addressing mental health and providing medication to help with symptom relief. Providing mental health treatment in addition to substance abuse treatment is essential to overall recovery.
In addition to mental health treatment, we also offer medication assisted treatment (MAT). This evidenced based treatment modality can achieve long term results and can help stabilize the brain after chronic drug use.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), MAT is highly effective in treating opiate use.
FDA approved medications available to treat opiate use are:
- Suboxone (daily oral dosing) or Sublocade (monthly injection)
- Naltrexone (daily oral dosing) or Vivitrol (monthly injection)
These medications are most effective when combined with therapeutic interventions and medication monitoring.
In 2018, an estimated 2 million people had an opioid use disorder which includes prescription pain medication containing opiates and heroin.
MAT has proved to be clinically effective and to significantly reduce the need for inpatient detoxification services for these individuals. MAT provides a more comprehensive, individually tailored program of medication and behavioral therapy that address the needs of most patients.
This treatment approach has been shown to:
- Improve patient survival
- Increase retention in treatment
- Decrease illicit opiate use and other criminal activity among people with substance use disorders
- Increase patients’ ability to gain and maintain employment
- Improve birth outcomes among women who have substance use disorders and are pregnant
Research also shows that these medications and therapies can contribute to lowering a person’s risk of contracting HIV or hepatitis C by reducing the potential for relapse.
Consider answering the questions below to see if any of those apply to you or your loved ones.
DO YOU NEED DRUG REHAB?
- Have you found that your substance use has caused problems in relationships?
- Did you ever try to stop using and were unsuccessful?
- Has your substance use interfered with family, social or work obligations?
- Did you ever set limits and try to control your use but were unsuccessful?
- Has your substance use led to dangerous situations like driving under the influence or putting yourself in an unsafe situation?
- Is there a significant amount of time spent using, obtaining or recovering from the effects of your substance use?
- Do you have strong cravings or desires to use?
- Has the amount of your use increased over time?
- When you stop using the substance, do you find yourself anxious, achy, irritable, nauseous, sweaty or have difficulty sleeping?
MONTCO RECOVERY CENTER CAN HELP!
- Our treatment focuses on treating all aspects of the person
- We identify and treat substance use and mental health disorders to achieve long term sobriety
- We can help determine if you need inpatient or outpatient drug rehab
- You may benefit from medication assisted treatment to help with recovery
- Building a support system is paramount
- Developing coping skills is essential
Call our admissions line TODAY, to start your drug rehab treatment.