Montco Recovery Center can help you find a Pennsylvania’s residential drug treatment program setting that is right for you.
FINDING THE RIGHT RESIDENTIAL DRUG TREATMENT PROGRAMS IN PENNSYLVANIA
- Each residential drug rehab is different
- Some specialize in older population and some in younger population
- The facility setting can vary and be located in either suburban or rural areas
- Clinical interventions vary and some specialize in relapse prevention and some utilize 12 Step modality
- Several programs specialize in treating mental health disorders in addition to substance use disorders
- Each facility has a different capacity ranging from 30 beds to 180 beds
Call our admissions line TODAY, so we can help you navigate this process without the stress.