Seeking rehab for alcohol can be challenging and feel overwhelming. It can also be difficult to know if you need help stopping your substance use. Consider answering the questions below to see if any of those apply to you or your loved ones.
DO YOU NEED TREATMENT TO HELP WITH YOUR ALCOHOL USE?
- Have you found that your substance use has caused problems in relationships?
- Did you ever try to stop using and were unsuccessful?
- Has your substance use interfered with family, social or work obligations?
- Did you ever set limits and try to control your use but were unsuccessful?
- Has your substance use led to dangerous situations like driving under the influence or putting yourself in an unsafe situation?
- Is there a significant amount of time spent using, obtaining or recovering from the effects of your substance use?
- Do you have strong cravings or desires to use?
- Has the amount of your use increased over time?
- When you stop using the substance, do you find yourself anxious, irritable, nauseous, sweaty or shaky?
Montco Recovery Center can help you or your loved ones start the journey of long term recovery.
CAN MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT HELP WITH ALCOHOL USE?
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), MAT is highly effective in treating alcohol use.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) relies on the use of pharmacological medications to treat substance use disorders. Neurobiological changes that may occur in people in detoxification from substances can increase the risk of relapse. MAT can help prevent relapse and facilitate longer periods of abstinence when used with integrated treatment plans that take other health considerations into account.
FDA approved medications to treat Alcohol Use Disorder are:
- Acamprosate (daily oral dosing)
- Disulfiram (daily oral dosing)
- Naltrexone (daily oral dosing) or Vivitrol (monthly injection)
They do not provide a cure for the disorder, but are most effective in people who participate in a MAT program.
FINDING THE ALCOHOL REHAB THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Montco Recovery Center has developed close partnerships with several inpatient facilities. We have thoroughly vetted the partners we have and only use programs that align with our clinical model.
- Placing a call to our admissions line can help determine if you need alcohol rehab on an outpatient or inpatient basis and place you accordingly.
- Once you complete inpatient rehab, you can continue ongoing recovery by attending IOP or PHP on an outpatient basis at Montco Recovery Center.
- As you progress in treatment, we will transition you to General Outpatient where you will maintain your recovery program.
Simply call our admissions line TODAY, to find the program that best fits your needs.