Ultima Dental Wellness is the SW Calgary family dentist that has been in business for over 30 years and is committed to you and your family’s dental health. Located right behind the Wendy’s and Denny’s at the corner of 71 st Ave SW and Macleod Trail South, just south of Chinook Centre, Ultima Dental is centrally located for their patients’ convenience.
The SW Calgary family dentist at Ultima Dental Wellness believes your oral health is essential to your overall well-being and general health. As a dental practice, they take a ‘whole body’ approach to dentistry and consult with other medical practitioners so that they take your overall wellness into consideration.
Whether you are visiting Ultima Dental for a routine checkup, a hygiene appointment or want to make the smile of your dreams a reality, you will feel right at home in the comfortable and welcoming environment at the SW Calgary dentist from Ultima Dental Wellness.
Ultima Dental offers a wide range of dental services, including:
- Orthodontics to provide you with straight and properly positioned teeth for ease of brushing and flossing
- Sedation dentistry for those who have anxiety about visiting the dentist and wish to make their visit more comfortable
- Restorative dentistry ranging from repairing a malformed bite, misshaped teeth or crooked or discolored teeth
- Emergency dentistry for times when an injury or other issue that causes pain needs to be seen immediately by a SW Calgary dentist
- Family dentistry to provide dental care to your entire family, for a lifetime of dental health and bright smiles
- Children’s dentistry for encouraging proper children's dental hygiene and care techniques in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- Dental Hygiene dentistry for decreasing inflammation through periodontal dentistry including regular scaling and root planing to remove plaque, tartar and bacterial toxins from tooth surfaces below the gun line. Your SW Calgary dentist can recommend this treatment.
- Root Canals for a tooth that has had become infected or died. Root canal is often necessary to save the tooth. This is generally a comfortable treatment that can save your tooth and keep your mouth healthy.
- Implants, which are small, titanium bases, screw-shaped threaded cylinders that are place into the bone in the upper or lower arches of the mouth. Implants are used to replace one or more missing teeth or to stabilize dentures.
- Tooth extractions at Ultima Dental Wellness can sometimes be the ideal treatment option. If there is significant decay, rendering the tooth unrestorable, your SW Calgary dentist will recommend extraction.
- Crowns or dental restorations that cover all tooth surfaces are often the ideal treatment option when previous fillings have broken, fractured or chipped surfaces which are noted.
- Much, much more!
If you’re looking for a SW Calgary family dentist, please contact Ultima Dental Wellness by calling 403-259-3401. New patients are always welcome, and Ultima Dental Wellness offers extended business hours on Monday and Wednesday for your convenience. Book your dental appointment today with the SW Calgary dentist that wants to make your smile its brightest. Call Ultima Dental Wellness.SW Calgary Dentist